Guardian Angel is another of the best legendary shotguns in Borderlands 3. Hyperion is the one responsible for manufacturing this beauty. To get the Guardian Angel in the game, you will need an additional DLC called Director’s Cut.
Guardian Angel has the unique ability called You’re alive for a reason. Go get ’em kid. This ability provides you with the following perks.
- This shotgun shoots electric orbs that slowly fly toward enemies while opening their wings more as they fly more.
- These orbs can bounce up to 3 times off of walls.
- Guardian Angel deals increased damage to enemies that are farther, capping at 25m.
- It can increase the damage up to 400%.
- Lastly, you will get a slow firing rate with it.
Guardian Angel is a great choice of weapon for most characters, but especially for FL4K the Beastmaster. This shotgun only comes with one element, as given below.
- Shock – it is effective against shielded enemies.
How to get Guardian Angel
The only way to get Guardian Angel is via the Fallen Heros Vault Cards in Borderlands 3. You have to gather five vault keys and then redeem them at Fallen Heros Vault Card to get the Gurdian Angel.
Additionally, when you open chests in Vault Card, there is a chance that you might get the Guardian Angel. However, that does not guarantee anything, so your best bet is still to gather five vault keys and use them to get the Guardian Angel from the Vault Card directly.