The Legendary Nurse
The Legendary Nurse is a class mod that is specifically designed for Maya the Siren in borderlands 2. She is a powerful character and one of the best support playable characters, especially when she has the right gears. No not forget to check out the best builds for Maya the Siren.
This mod improves your skills and increases Team Health Regeneration by +11,900.9 per second.
What Is The Legendary Nurse?
The Legendary Nurse class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item. It is manufactured by Anshin.
As the mod name suggests, this Mod is indispensable when playing Maya as a support class, this mod will increase all Maya’s health regeneration skills and improve the teams’ health regeneration.
Here are the skill bonuses you can enjoy with this mod:
- Team Health Regen: +11,900.9 per second.
- +5 Restoration: Shooting your friends will restore their health by 6% of the total damage of the attack and increase Maya’s max health by 3% per level.
- +5 Sweet Release: Whenever Maya kills an enemy in Phaselock, she will get a health orb to heal her or her friends. It heals up to 15% of health if the health is very low.
- +5 Elated: When Maya has an enemy in Phaselock, she and her friends recover health by 1% each level.
- +5 Sustenance: Regenerates up to 0.4% of your health per second.
- +5 Suspension: Increases the duration of the phaselock.
How to Get the Legendary Nurse?
To get this Mod you will need to have the following DLC: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two.
In order to get the Legendary Nurse mod you will need to defeat level 62+ Tubby enemies in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- The Legendary Nurse has a 4.4% chance drop rate from Tubbies.
What Is the Legendary Nurse’s Gibbed Code?
You can use the Gibbed Code in Borderlands 2 to add an item to your inventory. Here is the Legendary Nurse gibbed code:BL2(BwAAAACTGQoBAAMA8BFaLQXBAUEAwf///////////38DQQAgAME=)