The Legendary Cat
Having a good class mod can boost the abilities of many characters in borderlands 2. The Legendary Cat mod is a great example of this, specifically designed to maximize the abilities of Maya the Siren. Check here our best builds for Maya the Siren.
As with any class mod, the Legendary Cat mod has its own perks. The main one is the ability to increase SMG gun damage and accuracy. This can be particularly helpful in the early game.
What Is The Legendary Cat?
This Legendary Maya class mod helps you to easily beat enemies in the game by increasing SMG accuracy and SMG gun damage. In addition, it can help you to boost other skill bonuses.
Here are the bonuses you can enjoy with this mod:
- SMG Gun Damage: +141%
- SMG Accuracy: -43%
- +5 Mind’s Eye: Increases critical hit damage and melee damage.
- +5 Wreck: Improves fire rate and gun damage when an enemy is phaselocked.
- +5 Foresight: Increases magazine size and reload speed.
- +5 Accelerate: Increases gun damage and bullet speed.
- +5 Reaper: Increases damage when annemies have more than 50% of remaining health
How to Get the Legendary Cat?
If you want to obtain the Legendary Cat mod, you need the defeat the Tubby enemies at Level 62+ in the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. It doesn’t spawn with any optional prefixes.
- The Legendary Cat has a 4.4% chance drop rate on Tubby ennemie.
What Is the Legendary Cat’s Gibbed Code?
You can use the Gibbed Code in Borderlands 2 to add an item to your inventory. Here is the Legendary Cat gibbed code: BL2(BwAAAABe3QoCAAMAsBBaLQXBAUEAwf///////////38DgQAgAME=)